Whilst receiving treatment your clinician may request that you complete additional questionnaires. Please ONLY complete these questionnaires if you have been directed to do so by a clinician.
These questionnaires are meant to be completed as a tool, to aid assessment of symptoms of anxiety and depression. They are not intended for self-diagnosis:
- Minimum Data Set Questionnaires (MDS) – this is routinely used every week
- Health Anxiety Inventory (HAI)
- Obsessive Compulsive Inventory (OCI)
- Panic Disorder Severity Scale (PDSS)
- Penn State Worry Questionnaire (PSWQ)
- PTSD – Impact of Events Scale -Revised (IES-R)
- Social Phobia Inventory (SPIN)
Please print off and complete the relevant questionnaire and then bring it to your next treatment session.
If you have any trouble or queries please call us on 01227 469 338.
Completing these questionnaires will not result in a referral to our service – please complete the self referral form here instead or call us on 01227 469 338 to arrange an assessment.